Facebook - Bad Photos Not Removed
I have a friend who puts disgusting stuff on Facebook, the photos mainly contain either ***/nudity, some type of violence, and a suicidal image/saying.I have reported her photos for those reasons.
For example:Today my friend posted 9 photos on Facebook. One of the photos showed a woman with a plastic bag on her head tightly and it looked like if she suffocated. I reported it to Facebook and just 10 minutes ago I got a response from Facebook saying that the photo was not removed.
I was extremely furious and dissatisfied that i gave them feedback telling them that i was extremely dissatisfied.Facebook says that they want a nice welcoming environment, but they don't remove photos that actually violate the Community Standards.review #469700
You may also like
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I want to complain about the terrible service that Facebook offers its users, it is amazing that after paying to get an audience of nearly 100,000 people have to continue..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "So i go on their site and boom a ps4 for only 54.00?? ok ill buy it well i get to check out and it wants me to pay 650.00!!!!..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "Better Business Together initiated a reseller agreement on May 2014 which terminated in Nov 2014. Stacy Duprey-Purper cited the reasoning that they needed more competitive rates and that we..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."