Facebook - Bad Photos Not Removed
I have a friend who puts disgusting stuff on Facebook, the photos mainly contain either ***/nudity, some type of violence, and a suicidal image/saying.I have reported her photos for those reasons.
For example:Today my friend posted 9 photos on Facebook. One of the photos showed a woman with a plastic bag on her head tightly and it looked like if she suffocated. I reported it to Facebook and just 10 minutes ago I got a response from Facebook saying that the photo was not removed.
I was extremely furious and dissatisfied that i gave them feedback telling them that i was extremely dissatisfied.Facebook says that they want a nice welcoming environment, but they don't remove photos that actually violate the Community Standards.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I'm not a Mediacom customer but I have a Mediacom box in my back yard and about a year and a half ago they ran some additional cables through my..."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "We are the homeowners of the DR Horton house that was built in 2007. Over the past year, we have been overwhelmed with the amount of dust particles inside..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."
- "After having a Bad Experience with first Paypal Holdings, Inc. and then Square, Inc., I decided to try another company like them a Third Shot At It! Because of what I..."
- "Canada, Ontario While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's. He was driving black SUV. Same story as everyone else. Because..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."