Facebook - Bad Photos Not Removed
I have a friend who puts disgusting stuff on Facebook, the photos mainly contain either ***/nudity, some type of violence, and a suicidal image/saying.I have reported her photos for those reasons.
For example:Today my friend posted 9 photos on Facebook. One of the photos showed a woman with a plastic bag on her head tightly and it looked like if she suffocated. I reported it to Facebook and just 10 minutes ago I got a response from Facebook saying that the photo was not removed.
I was extremely furious and dissatisfied that i gave them feedback telling them that i was extremely dissatisfied.Facebook says that they want a nice welcoming environment, but they don't remove photos that actually violate the Community Standards.review #469700
You may also like
- "I've been on this site for just over a month and uncovered at least 11 scammers from GHANA wanting money, a phone, cloths or me to pay their bills. ..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."