Verified Reviewer

I have sent two messages to Facebook on various customer service links I found on my FB page but so far have heard nothing back from them. The messages I sent were just before Thanksgiving, so I'll give them another day or to and see if they respond.

I don't want to condemn them publicly until I find out what's going on. It could be some hackers that took my cash and not someone from FB. As much as I despise FB, I don't want to put out a message that they ripped me off unless I know more whether they did so or not. But someone did!

Thanks for the link you provided for me to contact them.

At least I can "hopefully" rely on that link as being a correct way to reach FB. They do NOT make themselves easy to reach at all.

User's recommendation: Don't use a debit card to make payments online. I should have known better but just didn't think.

Location: City Of Saint Peters, Missouri