Verified Reviewer

In short, the account belonging to me "Pedakin" was hacked roughly 2 weeks ago. I'm unsure how they gained access to my account as I do not pass my information around at all.

This is the first email I've seen to be able to contact Facebook at all. I've gone through ALL the steps in every single help page. As the original email is still on the account? I'd like a password reset link sent to "e_kakashi@***.com".

That was the original email, that IS the original email. And if you access the account it should show such. Whoever hacked the account apparently wasn't able to get that email off, however they DID add an additional email which is blocking me from taking the original approach of resetting my password. I use my Facebook for work, friends, and family.

Please help me access my account again. Peace & Blessings.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: My account recovered..

Location: 922 West 8th Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401