Verified Reviewer

3.0

Good afternoon,

I am notifying you in realizing a mistake when I let you know that I didn't request a new password. I did not mean that, my mistake, sorry.

I am only writing in discovering six messages in my email inbox last night.

I was not aware when the six messages arrived at the 47client31@***.com inbox in the following of these dates and times: The first message with this password reset code FB-52270 from Facebook was sent on Friday, August 28th at 6:10 PM. Last night on August 31, 2020, I clicked Confirm my account, but my account has been disabled. The last five messages with the other same password reset code 388732 from Facebook were sent on the same day, Saturday, August 29th at 10:59 AM, at 11:03 AM, at 11:04 AM, at 11:04 AM and at 11:06 AM. Last night I clicked Change Password, but the same account has been disabled again.

Therefore, the first account is still disabled for my email address (47client31@***.com) on Facebook after I have tried to proceed on these codes (see above ).

My other account for 47teddybear@***l is still disabled on Facebook, as well.

Now, I still have a few more accounts left.

So, I would like to try this third account: 47teddybear47@***.com.

Could you possibly give me a new password reset code to change my username and password on Facebook for this email address to see if my third account is active or disabled?

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,