Verified Reviewer

One of my clients who's a well know actor in Colombia asked for service to one of your employees that as you can see on his Instagram account is offering a different kind of services to Facebook and Instagram users. My client asked for the service to don't be shadowbanned on Instagram.

They agree on a price for the service. My client paid fully the price and this guy did "his work" he changed everything on the account and asked for more money to my client to be exact $3,000 dlls when my client denied paying more money. This guy disappeared from my client account for some months. I helped my client to recover it, doing the stuff by business service, but as soon as that guy saw that the account was again on, he did something and disappeared the account again.

I have been writing multiple times to Facebook Help Center and there is no disposition to fix this sending me links that don't work at all. We have 3 months doing whatever to get our account back and Facebook "team" don't care at all, even when we wrote them that we have multiple contract and legal issues because my client hasn't post the post already paid by companies.

We have a lot of proofs of this and we want help to solve this and get our account back. We hope you can help us.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments