I posted that when I was a child I was sexually abused in two nudist camps that were both at that time located in Roselawn, Indiana. A man who I did not message in any way messaged me and said, " You?

Sexually molested? There is not enough drugs in the world. I reported this and I was told that what he said did not go against Facebook standards. When I looked at the site again the man had messaged me " I think you are looking for attention.

I told him that I was not looking for attention and that this happened when I was a child and that I had seen his photo and that he had a lot of room to talk. Why is ok for him to insult me by saying that there is not enough drugs in the world to molest me and yet I am the one who is barred for defending myself. This is sexist and it against survivors a child sexual abuse.

Please email me back and let me know what is going to be done about this. My email address is sherrim17@***.com Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Pros: Ability to stay in touch with friends and family, Community.

Facebook Cons: You get put in facebook jail over stupid reasons, Unfairness, I was insulted by a man who i was not talking to.

Location: Chicago, Illinois