Verified Reviewer

pof ,meet me skout name of bad person\ 1st nation on all 3 accts

this person has shown ,my personal family picture's which contain my child, and other children, i can give , this person also uses sex toy's on stream, and when u see a wet sex toy buzzing on floor after falling out it is with out such poor taste , i have found u Bann this person before for using sex toys on stream and wonder why u still allowed this person to steam , i will be sub mitting this also to the rcmp as underage are in this,, i look forward too this being rectified

note have your interrail security dept deal with this please , I will be contacting Facebook security as I shared my personal pics on messager which I befriended this , when your internal security dept. gets this , they will find this person does restricted sex like show's .

hi this i sent to plenty of fish meet me and skout date site as a buntie walters of Vancouver area has shown my personal family pics which contain Childs , i need to have my pictures i sent from my message my persona face book acct is james ewart .14 as can be cross referenced with this is my email i need all the pictures i sent contaioning my personal pics u will find this person grossly sent *** like epics to me on even our 1st messages which i instantly deleted ... please help delete t he family pics from her side of messager ..

User's recommendation: be aware of person 1st who u befriend to share photos.

Preferred solution: my pictures i sent to message i deleted on my end to be removed on their end of messager.an make sure this person doesn't put anyones else personal pics on streams.. .

Facebook Pros: Good way to meet people, Connecting to friends & family.

Comments