Verified Reviewer

Facebook Inc, Ltd. Administrator.

My name is Haruma Okumura, a Facebook user. This time, I sent this document because I, Haruma Okumura violated the terms of use, my account was suspended the use of the account, and frozen the account. I really want to solve the problem, so I honestly talk about the circumstances of the past and the current symptoms of Facebook.

About suspension of use of Facebook account. I created a new account on April 19th 2020.

Because, for a long time, I feel dissatisfied that if my friends delete me unfriend after I push "like" a post only who can see friends on the Facebook, the account cant cancel like and view in accordance with the Facebook rule. When I was consulting with a friend about that, I received a suggestion from a friend, "If you are dissatisfied with the Facebook rules, you should create a new account separately from the current one." When I accepted it and I bought a new mobile phone, I created a new Facebook account using the new email address for_the_dime@***.ne.jp and password jamesjune7, and I had multiple accounts. After that, I sent multiple friend requests to a stranger people, because I want new friends. The new created account was locked a few minutes later.

When I tried to log in with either a computer or a Iphone, the message "Please verify your identity." was displayed and the account remained locked. After that, when I try to log in to this account, I get "The account has been suspended. Facebook is not available because it was determined that the account or activity on the account violates community regulations. This decision has already been made.

It has been re-examined and cannot be withdrawn. Please check the community policy for more information on why your account is suspended. " To tell the truth, I have created a new account in the past for the same reason and have become suspension. However, at that time, about half a year later, I remember that the new created account was deleted.

Currently, the e-mail address originally registered in the existing account, for-the-dime@***.softbank.jp, has been temporarily I deleted and temporarily changed to for_the_james@***.ne.jp. When I try to log in with for_the_dime@***.ne.jp, the existing account is displayed and A.I. says"Is this account you?". E-mail adress for_the_dime@***.ne.jp has not been registered.

Also, I try to register for_the_dime@***.ne.jp in an existing account, the message "The account that owns the email address you entered has been disabled." Is displayed and registration is not possible. The frozen account, email address for_the_dime@***.ne.jp and password jamesjune7 have not been deleted. What I want to Facebook understand is that I accepted a friend's suggestion and created a new account. It means that it was not maliciously created.

My request is to completely delete the new and frozen created account and I want re-register the e-mail address for_the_dime@***.ne.jp, to the existing account (user name Haruma Hałmy Okumura). Currently, the e-mail address of the existing account is temporarily for_the_james@***.ne.jp and the password jamesstewart0607. I changed back my iphone e-mail address back to for_the_dime@***.ne.jp.

There is a statement that "it has been reexamined and cannot be withdrawn." Is there a period of this penalty? Is the re-examination a decision made by A.I.

with automatic detection or a decision made by Facebook employees?

I went to Toranomon Hills Business Tower that Facebook Japan Co., Ltd tenants are occupying, on November 17, 2020, because of I want to directly contact the employees of Facebook Japan Co., Ltd ,to hear my request and get solve the problem. However, I found out that only the tenants employees that including Facebook Japan can pass through the gate on the first floor. Also, I informed the building manager of this problem. I bowed down and asked for a message, but building manager told me I can't tell to Facebook.

building manager refuse to see me and I gave up reluctantly. However, at present, it is still inconvenient. I send you this document because I really want to solve it. Please for your consideration of solving the problem.

I enclose a reply envelope and paper. If possible, please reply with your intentions for this problem and how happened.

Location: Izumi, Osaka