Verified Reviewer

Ryan marchak left a review on my page because they were mad at me for asking them to honor their agreement with me. They sold me a dog that has hip dysplasia and his wife got very mad at me for asking.

I did not accuse them of being a bad breeder like he did with our proof, i stated what happened in our transaction. You can go to margel s german shepherds and read my review. I reported to Facebook what review he left on mine because its not true and abusive in that he accuses me of being a bad breeder when he states I'm a back yard breeder. We have had no business together for over 2 years so this is nothing more than him of abusing Facebook reporting of a post for vengence because there is no merit to his review other than that.

I should be removed.

And so now he reported my post AGAIN as a means to revenge because i reported him in hopes that Facebook would help me. This is abuse and harassment.

User's recommendation: Tell Facebook to investigate people who abuse the report of post.

Location: Ottawa, Kansas