Verified Reviewer

4.0

Original review updated by user Jan 14, 2022

Hello,

Reaching FB is a challenging task and I have yet to hear from them.

In my twenties, I created a Facebook account with my legal name. Since then (10+ years ago), I no longer have access to the phone # and email account associated.

After a lot of digging with no resolution, I found a way to email the FB support team.

My legal name is my profile name and so I offered to send Facebook support team my government ID.

I would hope that a government ID and a simple comparison of facial recognition would suffice in gaining access to my old acct. It seems straight forward, however, face book has yet to respond with any assistance.

I do hope Facebook will respond soon and resolve this rather simple matter.

After all, Facebook undoubtedly is a capable company and should have no problem resolving the matter. It would surely mean a lot to me.

Facebook has had a request from me and they will reach me anytime at the information I have provided to them and on this platform.

Preferred solution: Providing my government ID and photo facial recognition in order to gain access to an old FaceBook profile where legal name was used..

Facebook Pros: Advertising.

Facebook Cons: Refinement in customer support.

Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida