Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 11, 2021

The email thats associated with my act is archernorval2@***.com the name on the account is NORVAL ARCHER Ive been using this since 2007 or 2010. My account was hacked and they added a two step authorization.

I got back the account but I logged out and now I cant get it because of the two step authorization I dont have access to the app. I was hoping you guys could help me bypass that step please. If the email above dont work for you guys maybe Maincurea@***.com might be it or curea1300@***.com I might have changed the account email when I had access to the account it those are my three email addresses. Please help me get my account back.

I also added a picture of my account profile picture. I jus tried to log back into the account I had changed the email to the account and it curea1300@***.com like Ive stated above. I have the password too.

But it keeps asking for a code that I dont have access to. Please help me

Preferred solution: My account back .

Comments