Verified Reviewer

Hello... I would like to report a problem.

My wife Facebook account was *** and everything was change from email to phone number. Can you trace back her account? Her email address was 'nanakgabob92@***.com'

this email was use as her to register Facebook. But recently she was hack, and she is unable to get back to her account.

Phone number was not added to the account. So she can't even recovery her account because the email was change and phone number was probably added new that wasn't her number. It just happens today 28/11/2021at 11.50am(Malaysian time), this was the exact time and date she realizes her Facebook account was hack.

So I was hoping that it can be traced since it was still newly happen. Her Facebook account was removed on the app on her phone and the only last hint that I can tell is that hacker is using "s***********u@***.com"

so I would like it to be trace who is the hacker and I would like to recover it back Because a lot of information like pictures and old pictures can be wrongly misused by the hacker.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 9, Jalan PBS 14/4, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor

Comments