Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 08, 2021

It's been almost 3 months now and no response WHATSOEVER. No calls, no email, NOTHING.

No matter how often I contact Facebook or what method is used to do so, I'm still being CONSTANTLY ignored, and they say they review ID within 24 hours.... what a joke....

Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2021

I went to log into my secondary account because all my app and game information and some EXTREMELY important contact information is saved to that account that I need access to IMMEDIATELY and it's apparently locked. I've submitted my valid government I.D.

card many times in the last month and a half and have yet to receive ANY response WHATSOEVER. Also, it says that my phone number is already registered to someone else's account. I went and looked up that account and it's someone named Mcason Jude from Syria who claims to be a U.S. Army surgeon, but upon checking into the profile and contacting the U.S.

Veteran's Registration Board and the Dept. of Defense, there is no one named Mcason Jude enlisted in the U.S. Military Personnel Database and the profile is clearly a fake. I found the EXACT same profile picture on Google under the name Brandon West.

Mr West had passed away several years ago.

I URGENTLY need access to my account and want my number removed from the profile of this Valor Stealing fraud. If you have any questions, please contact me via text or call at (209)-652-**** or by email at mikerogers13007@***.com or fallenjokergod666@***.com

User's recommendation: AVOID BEING LOCKED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT, THEY NEVER HELP FIX IT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Unlock my account IMMEDIATELY and remove my number from and shut down this VALOR STEALING FRAUD's Facebook accounts.

Facebook Pros: Good way to meet people, Keeping memories alive, Contact access to the world.

Facebook Cons: Fraudulent users access to actual users contact information.

Comments