My Facebook account been hacked by a guy named Markus Heggen and he has had control over my Facebook account for eight months running a fed ex scam on people claiming so send them money on some fake Government stimulus package scam . Facebook has been emailed about this over 30 times and I have submitted my ID over 10 times i have tried to recover my account multiple times and they will not remove the fraudulent email.

I have cussed screamed and cried about this for 8 months . I had to get another Facebook page but that one was hacked too and took over . Facebook want me off their platform so thats why they allow people to *** my account and use my image to scam people because they really want someone to come hurt me . I believe that because no matter what i do they will not take my account out of Markus Heggen control.

And that email off my account for nothing in the world even though I have had thaddeusbates@***.com as my email for over 10 years on Facebook but now its been changed to a email address belonging to the criminal Markus Heggen . Who goes around trying to scam my nearly 4 thousand friends

User's recommendation: Don't ever *** off Facebook they will let someone *** your account and endanger your life.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: Restricted me for reposting a facebook post, Support did not offer solutions to resolve the issue, Disable for no reason, Help and no phone support, Communication when you need help.

Comments