Verified Reviewer

I was on facebook on 6/10/21 and it logged me out. When i went to log back it.

it said my account was going to be disabled in 30 days permanently. It didnt even say why. I am mentally disabled, and i use facebook and messenger as my only way to communicate with many people. Not being able to use messenger, I have been isolated and my mental health is deteriorating.

I requested a review, but I am very confused as to why i would be getting a permanent disable of my account. I don't know what i did, and I have had no explanation. I am on disability, and I have very few options to communicate with others. I live alone, and cannot afford many luxuries that people have to communicate.

And because of my mental illness diagnosis, Facebook and messenger are my only real windows to the outside world, when i am not constantly at doctor's appointments I am increasingly isolated. If i said something to offend, it was not my intention. It is a part of my disability to sometimes say things that may come off wrong or inappropriate.

I can even understand a temporary ban, but permanent is harsh. Please don't let my account be disabled, you will be isolating the mentally ill person disabled person to a life of solitude.

Preferred solution: To have my account restored..

Facebook Pros: Connection with family and friends, Keeping in touch with family, Connectivity.

Facebook Cons: No help from customer service, Plz recover my facebook account.

Comments