Verified Reviewer

3.0

My computer as infected by ransom ware and one of the effects was my Facebook page was blocked.

I sent A photograph of my Id and was sent a link to reset my facebook. every time I tried I received a message that there was a problem sending an sms (even though I received one) and gave me no option to continue, After A few tries I was blocked for 24 hours from trying. The splash page that pops up says that usually the problem is solved within a day (It has been two weeks).

I was advised to open A new Facebook page and to message coustmer service to recover my old Facebook page, witch I did and then they blocked my new page from commenting or replying to messages.( but still send notifications that I have not joined any groups even though I cant because you blocked me.

This whole experience has been frustrating especially since its been two weeks.

and it seems Facebook has A team of monkeys running their customer service which is basically no existent and that is A sad thing for A company who is exists to give A service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: my old face book back my pictures and my friends list and I think An apology is in order for Facebooks shoddy and unprofessional (no existent and not working) service .

Facebook Pros: Friends family connections.

Facebook Cons: Locked out in spite of submitting ids, Getting disabled, Non existent customer service, No one to contact when you get hacked out of your accounts.

Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv