Verified Reviewer

On June 14, 2021, I made a comment to another Facebook user regarding a post where a man spent $1000 to fly her out to his hometown after 6 months of sending each other nudes and sexting. It was one of those "Who was wrong" posts.

I commented to this user how the woman was wrong in the situation because nobody will send those types of text messages to "friends" and the man was right for canceling the hotel reservation that he paid for and canceling the flight that he paid for.

Within seconds, the comment was taken down and I was blocked from making any other comments or posts for violating the Community Standards for soliciting sexual conduct. I disputed this claim as that was not the intent of the comment and it was taken completely out of context. Minutes later, I received a message stating the restriction was lifted as the comment did not violate the Community Standards. Immediately after that happened, I went to make a post but I was told I was restricted for 30 days.

FOR WHAT?! If the comment did not violate the Community Standards, why is my account still blocked from making posts or comments?

Is it from past transgressions that I have already had to deal with the restrictions? If this is the case, please disable and delete the entire account as I would rather go without Facebook and these ridiculous double jeopardy standards.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments