Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 29, 2021

Unfortunately until now 29Jul2021 facebook haven't resolve my problem yet. I have sent them my passport, driving license and identity card for verification my identity but each time they reply the same"We can’t give you access to this account or help with your request until we receive an accepted formof ID that matches the information listed on the account.

Learn more about the types of ID we acceptin the Help Center:https://www.facebook.com/help/159096****62185?ref=cr"I have sent them some email regarding to the verification issue but non of them response. Very disappointed facebook's customer service.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2021

My facebook was hacked on 16 June 2021 and all my devices cannot login to my facebook account. I have changed my password but it request "login code" which I didn't received any code from my phone or email.

I seek help from facebook to re-open back my facebook on 16 June 2021 with provide my driving license for authenticate but I have been waited until 20 June 2021 still no response from facebook. On 20 June 2021 I seek help from "Pissed consumer", they manage to help me re-open back my facebook on 21 June 2021. Unfortunately I was once again get hacked on 25 June 2021. I do the same way which provide my driving license for authenticate but until now 27 June 2021 still no response from facebook.

Can't facebook response faster to their user?

and why facebook so easily hacked while I have changed my password to alphanumeric still easily get hacked? why I didn't receive "login code" from my email or phone?

User's recommendation: Please help to reopen back my account.

Preferred solution: Re-open back my facebook account.

Comments