Verified Reviewer

Account disable and Facebook app show unexpected log.11/07/2021 mistake so account disable. Instagram app iam take a mistake.

So my account is disable.

User's recommendation: Please solve the problem.

Preferred solution: Account start.

Comments

Hello sir, I'm real user of this account. Your security system by mistake Disabled my Personal facebook account and You have disabled my account due to against Facebook Community Standards.

But I'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my Facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my Facebook account as soon as possible. Thanks My personal information is: Birthday: 28/08/1996 Email: gxsoul.sansar@***.comContact Number:+971522****72 Name Sansar Shrestha

But I'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my Facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my Facebook account as soon as possible. Thanks My personal information is: Birthday: 17/10/1995 Email: hamid80.mh@***.com Contact Number: 0183276****

Facebook Reviews