Verified Reviewer

Hi,

I am Lahiru Viduranga Wanninayaka from Boralesgamuwa, Colombo, Sri Lanka. I have been using Facebook since 2013 and I have been using only one Facebook account for the history.

My Account was on my name "Lahiru Viduranga Wanninayaka"

Today (03rd August 2022), I have been informed by a friend of mine that my Facebook wall contains some inappropriate content. By that, I noticed that my account had been hacked by someone, I noticed that something had been posted on my wall without my knowledge and I am unaware about that post. I have changed the password of the account as soon as I found that. Now my account is restricted and disabled and I have no access to my account.

I strongly say that I have never used my account for any unauthorized act or any inappropriate work for the last 9 years.

And also I must say that as a responsible person and as a father of 3 children, I am strongly against child abuse.

All my memories and photos of myself and my family are there in my account and I will lose all of them if my account is disbaled.

And also I am using Facebook for my business and my business page is also running through my account.

Therefore if my Facebook Profile is disabled or restricted it will affect my income as well.

I humbly request to consider my request to review and enable my Facebook Profile.

Thanking you,

Lahiru Viduranga Wanninayaka

Sri Lankan National Identity Card No. 88327****V)

Comments