Verified Reviewer

My name is Karly May. This morning I went to click my FB app and it made log in, so i logged in and it said my account had been disabled.

I knew there had to be a mistake, because I never post anything going against any kind of community guidelines. I know for a fact the last thing that was done on my FB profile was I shared a post from a boutique. I then was lead to appeal the action of disabling my account. I put in all information in that was asked and hit submit.

It said the email i put in was not associated with any account. I thought that was weird so i put in my phone number and hit submit again, and it said the same thing. I am 100% sure my account was disabled in error or I was hacked. Please help me in reinstating my account!!

I get married in 2 weeks, and would love for friends and family to see my photos! Please help!!

Location: Pearl, Mississippi