Verified Reviewer

1.3

I was disabled as I tried to post on marketplace and join a few groups to help disseminate my offer. Now the ONLY way to access facebook help or request a review requires me to enter a mobile phone number and receive a text message...I DON'T OWN A CELL PHONE!!!

I changed my phone number to a local landline number on 27April 2021 for the very reason listed above. I was abruptly blocked when I was trying to join a group on Marketplace. I was asked "Would you be willing to deliver item to the residence of a 70 year old disabled vet on oxygen who lives in Sikeston (Missouri)?" I replied that I am a 72 year old disabled vet with Non-Hodgkins' Lymphoma and COPD on oxygen 24/7 and am physically limited to driving within the city limits of Cairo. While typing this answer I was shut down and disabled "for non-compliance with Facebook Policies(paraphrased)" Nothing specific I could answer to..just a generic blanket condemnation,with no ability for me to correct error or answer to Facebook because of FB's requirement for a cellphone to text me.

Facebook is discriminating against me, a disabled American vet and senior citizen with cancer, by harassing me with a lockout that I am not allowed to rectify.

If I actually DID something wrong, I deserve a reply with the SPECIFIC infraction(s) noted that I may address each item individually. Ask Zuckerberg if he is proud of the fact that he is screwing with one of the very people who fought for his right to be an ***

User's recommendation: Don't join. There are plenty of social networks out there that zuckerberg doesn't own or control.

Preferred solution: List of Specific infractions that got me banned from FB that I may address individually, or in the absence of proof of any wrongdoing...full reinstatement of FB account and a written apology on my Facebook Page..

Comments