Verified Reviewer

To Whom It May Concern:

On Friday, July 30th I got an email from Facebook stating that my account has been disabled because it doesn't follow Community Standards. I'm honestly not sure what I could have done to warrant my account being disabled.

As I have had my Facebook Account for a very long time, and this has never happened to me before, could someone kindly please let me know what exactly caused this so that it doesn't happen again?

Also, that same day I "requested a review". I submitted my identification and I got another note from Facebook saying that they have received it and they are reviewing my account. I understand that because of COVID it is going to take longer as Facebook as fewer team members working, but could someone give me an approximate time line of where I am in the queue?

I tried to log out of Facebook this morning and I got a note saying "You only have 20 days left to request a review.

After that your account will be permanently disabled." This doesn't make sense as I have already submitted my information to Facebook on July 30th requesting a review and have confirmation saying that Facebook as received my information. Could someone please confirm that they received it and that the Facebook staff will be reviewing my information?

Thank you.