Verified Reviewer

I was recently hacked on my old Facebook page, So I made a new one to see if my old one was still active. I changed my password to the old one twice and the people still hacked it and then changed all Vital Information which caused me to create my new account.

Please help. I have the person who i know did it and she has scammed me and i dont want to see others go through this.

Since I am not her friend on the new page, I cannot show you the post but it was a post claiming that her company was giving oh we some stuff if we answered something right me and a group of my friends that I've seen all had commented on it so I tried it out and now I don't have access to my old Facebook account whatsoever. Please excuse my language, I was and still am very upset.

User's recommendation: Don't fall for it like I did.

Preferred solution: I want my old account back and her reported and blocked. .

Comments