My name is Brittany Boyd, I now have 2 accounts with Facebook, the first account I had was hacked and I have followed the instructions on Facebook Help to get the issue resolved, however, I have had no success with this issue. My first account profile picture is my and my husband at Christmas, that account was hacked and is now being used to scam people and send ugly messages to the people that realize it is a scam, I along with many other people have reported the account for Facebook to take down my old account, with no success.

I am in need of this account to be removed due to it is not mine anymore, and they are scamming people using my pictures and my name. My new account is the picture of my husband and I on our wedding day.

I am looking for the resolution to this issue be my old account gets removed so no one else will get scammed. I am more then willing to send you a picture of my ID and the 2 profile pictures which are currently being used under my name

Preferred solution: My original account deleted.

Comments