Verified Reviewer

Hello,

Someone hacked my account. They changed the email and the password.

The issue is that my old email was yahoo, and yahoo deleted all my emails since I haven't logged into that account in over a year. So, I have no way of going to the link that was sent when the hacker changed my email and password. If you resend that email, then I can go through and click the link and hopefully get my account back. I've had that account for over 10 years and pictures of my kids are on it, and it's freaking me out that someone has access to all of that.

I can prove a ton of information to prove it's me. Please, please, help me get my account back. Idk if you can check which phones and computers I've used to prove it's me so that I can get it back.

Facebook has no way of contacting them about something like this happening. ALL of my information is on there, and I'm really freaking out.

Amy Pate

User's recommendation: Don't use facebook.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: Customer service is hard to connect with - 0-non, Very limited only help and no phone help, Communication when you need help.

Comments