My old account was scammed and hacked. They removed my old email and my phone number to be able to put their own username and email address.

My old account is: danodinson_art please remove every video that they have because they are scammers and delete this account completely please and ban them please. The first attachment below is my old account which they stole and hacked, which they are using to hurt other people with fake bitcoin advertisements. The last post on my old page is a false advertisement. They scammed me to send a video to them which they used to falsely advertise their Bitcoin scam.

They put their own email in my account which they used to steal my account. The circled email is the one they used to steal my account. Please delete the video attached with the last post and delete this account completely from Instagram because they are ruining peoples lives. Below is also these scammers trying to get $500 from me.

The Laura page: laura_hfx_trader_ and laura_hfx_trader21 is responsible for this huge scam. They used this email to *** my Gmail, Facebook and Instagram: bitcoinminingforreal@***.com and this number was used to steal my Facebook as well: +234 808 *** *959

User's recommendation: Beware of scammers and don’t fall for their Bitcoin scams like I did.

Location: Orlando, Florida