Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 01, 2021

My account had been hacked by an unknown and unauthorized source! This was done through a friend account that was also hacked however I didn't know her original account was hacked until after the fact!

I have already contacted support and tried multiple times to get back into my account. Because I got scammed financially, they have a picture of my ID and me holding it. I've already contacts my bank and a credit card that was linked to my FB pay. A police report will be filed as well.

I've tried several times to upload pictures of my ID, birth certificate and marriage license however the system keeps saying there is an error. My original email used for my account was changed by whomever is behind this and I belive they are out of Nigeria. They are texting me out of an Indiana phone thinking I am going to purchase gift cards to further fall for the scam they're running. I'm already $1527 deep into this garbage.

What do I need to do to recover my account?!!! I will send whatever I need to AFTER I receive communication from Facebook through my alternate email. My original email will no longer be used for my Facebook account. My profile picture is a character, not me due to my job and my background pic is of my puppy, a blue brindle, Italian Mastiff laying on my couch.

This can be verified through her IG account that I can provide to you as well.

PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! I do NOT want these idiots scamming my family and friends the way they've done me and my friends through her account!!!

Preferred solution: Account recovery .

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada