Verified Reviewer

I received a email from Facebook welcoming me back and that my account had been reactivated which was NOT DONE BY ME. I prefer to keep my account deactivated Ive tried to login to my account but can not confirm the last login because it wasnt done on any of my devices and I do not have communication with the friends its choosing me to ask for a code I have no other way to login and my page is somehow set to public which Ive never had I need help ASAP TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED per my request please email back at my account seems to have been hacked FACEBOOK ONLY ALLOWS ME TWO WAYS TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT ONE IS TO CONFIRM THE LAST LOGIN WHICH I CANT BECAUSE IT WASNT ME!!

And SECOND OPTION IS THEY PROVIDE 4 friends from my Facebook account 3 put of the 4 I have to contact WHICH I DONT HAVE A WAY ON CONTACTING AND MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED FOR YEARS!!! I just want to gain access to my account to deactivate it AGAIN!

Preferred solution: My issue resolved .

Location: San Antonio, Texas