Verified Reviewer

Hi my name is Rivo Kink and have problem to loggin for my account Kink Rivo and I see my phone number and email have changed!! Now I want to you you delete my account permanently and NOW!!!

I not trust Facebook anymore and I not want use your site anymore, this is not first time if someone else want *** my account, but now haven*t control account anymore!! I want to know how this can happened anyway?? I leave in Estonia and I see hacked is in London, ENGLAND, GB WTF!!! I want to know how they can change my account details if I live in Estonian?

You protection is rudimentary and flawed!!! and my email is not maksim-aleshin1117@***.ru and phone number +861701****949 !!!!!!!!!!! you know my real email is rivo.kink@***.ee and phone 5627**** !!! FACEBOOK SUCKS!!!

you know that delete my account not trust this *** anymore and I tell you all if something happens to my identity, you can be sure I'll take you to court and not quit until I've smashed you, improve your security once!!!

I never returned to facebook you would me sure for that!!!!!!!!!!! cya

Preferred solution: DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!.

Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa