2.2

My account has been hacked, and is sending stuff now to my family and friends in attempt to either *** their accounts or steal money through fraudulent inquiries. I am requesting that Facebook step in and put an end to this identity theft/fraud and help me gain my account back!

My name is Anthony Schenk and the hacker took my account and adjusted the account info before I responded to the emails sent by Facebook security. I responded to both emails stating that it was not me that accessed my account from a different state than where I live! I live in Wisconsin, and I have never accessed my account outside of the state of Wisconsin. I also received an email asking if it was me changing my email address to such account and I replied that it is not me.

Apparently the email that it has been changed to is jamesphillip6757@***.com. In what way is this persons name close to mine??? I want my account back!

I sent proof that I am who I say I am and I have not gained access to my account. Either give me back my account or cancel the account all together!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Sumner, Iowa