Verified Reviewer

Hi Guys,

A few days ago my account was hacked for Facebook which was linked via Meta. This meant that the hacker had access to my professional skin page.

Which is highly embarrassing, especially after starting a new job. The person or bot who hacked me kep posting about Forex and Trading - impersonating me.

Since my family is living all over the world, FB is the only was I can contact them, and my professional IG handle is how I reach my patients.

Please for the love of god I will do anything to get it back, I am graduating from UNI shortly and I would love to post a livestream to my FB so my extended family can see me graduate. If there is any way known to man that I can expedite this process - I will.

Kind Regards,

A W

User's recommendation: I wish there were an easier way to be put in contact with facebook.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments