Someone has hacked into my Facebook acct & removed my email & phone number so I do not have access. I received an email from

Fb Your primary email address or phone number was changed from pakleinschmidt251@***.com to cashie.61@***.com on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 12:35 PM (PST

Since then I had someone respond to a post I made on one of my 4 business accounts on fb that are linked to my personthey had to be the one that hacked the account because no one else has been able to see the post.

Their name is Talha Khan & told me to talk with someone on Instagram that they would be able to recover.

I still have no access and was not able to set up a new account t under my phone number or personal email. In addition now I am not getting the messages from my business fb either.

Facebook

Hi Penny,

The email address pakleinschmidt251@***.com was removed from your Facebook account on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 12:35 PM (PST).

Facebook

Hi Penny,

Preferred solution: I need full access back on my personal account..

Facebook Pros: Communication & advertising, Contacts.

Facebook Cons: Hard to regain accessibility, Facebook has floods marketplace with promotion scams, Facebook does not answer emails nor calls.

Location: 6855 Acton Road, Indianapolis, IN 46259