My facebook account was hacked and the email was changed and the password. I sent a verification of my ID (drivers license) to facebooks automated system / help line.

The facebook site says it will remove all other emails and send me a verification to the new email address I have created in order to all me to re-access my account. The problem is, they are sending the verification to my new email i am creating, and ALL the other emails associated with the account, mainly the hacker email. So facebook is actually sending verifications still to the hacked email account. I don't know what to do, and facebook has literally 0 customer support agents.

I have even tried to go through oculus rift and still get told that nothing can be done as they don't have access and can't contact anyone that does. I don't have a solution and this is hopeless feeling.

User's recommendation: I have no clue. I honestly just would like my old account deleted and I'd never use this company again for anything personal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: I would like to get my account back from the person that stole it, or at the very least a real live help person from facebook..

Facebook Pros: Nice to have when there is no problem.

Facebook Cons: I can not retrieve my account in any of the offered ways, Appalling support, No recourse.

Comments