Verified Reviewer

Hello my name is Angela Vigil and my facebook account that was hacked is AngnVic Vigil. I have made a new facebook account AngenVictor Vigil.

My old accout was hacked as I had responded to a job post and in the post it stated to inbox the individual that posted the job. So I did. She then told me to download the telegram app, so I did. Onece I did that she gave a hiring/interviewing code to put in to get interviewed.

I did and was connected to a guy named James Anderson. He welcomed me and I introduced myself to him. We then statrted and interview via text. All seem legit until he told me that he needed my facebook account name and password.

I was hesitant at first but when he explained to me that it was needed to update my information to the company database so I had more benefits with the compay policy. It should only take 10mins to have it set up and that alot of employees had been doing it without any issues. So like a fool, I gave him my account name and password. After about an hour and a half I tried to get into my facebook and I couldn't.

I asked him if he had changed the email and password and he told me no just added the company email to my acct. I then got an email stating that the facebook primary email had been changed March 30, 2022 at 1154. I confronted him and he assured me that I would have access as soon as my profile was updated. I asked him when that would be and he said he would keep me posted.

Since then I have not been able to access my facebook account Angnvic Vigil so I had to creat a new account. Can someone please help me. You can call me at 307-223-****

Today my friend seen that the same job post was posted under my old account name so she reported it to Facebook but after review Facebook stated that everything looked good and that no one was pretending to be me but he is. I just want my old Facebook account back.

When I try to reset password I can not or login with my email it shows the "Supposibly" company email. Please help me.

Angela Vigil

User's recommendation: Never give your account infomation to anyone you don't know.

Preferred solution: My old Facebook account back. .

Comments