Verified Reviewer

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED AND I CAN NOT GET IN. IT LOOKS LIKE MY ACCOUNT HAS ALSO BEEN LOCKED BY FACEBOOK.

I GOOGLED THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT TOOK OVER MY ACCOUNT AND HIS NAME COMES UP OVER AND OVER AGAIN SO I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON HE HAS DONE THIS TO. HIS NAME IS MC Tran Thanh.

My name is Linda Cook Miszuk. I have went to Facebook/hacked and nothing helps. This MC person comes up every way I turn.

I would think as many times as his name comes up on Google you have heard of him before. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING. I have a print screen of the long list of complaints about this person on Google. I think I may send it to our local news station maybe then can get to the bottom of this.

I really don't care but Facebook is attached to all too many other areas of my day to day life.

This is ridiculous and not getting any help or response from Facebook is ridiculous. So far everything I have done seems to show more concern MC Tran Thanh than me.

Preferred solution: control of my account again and MC Tran Thanh off my account.

Facebook Cons: No real help from fb support.

Location: Haw River, North Carolina