Someone stole my facebook account. They changed phone number, email and password so I can not recover it.

2 step verification came to my phone but I never pressed anything as I was sleeping. You gave them my account anyways. I also have app games that I use Facebook to get into and I have spent thousands of dollars on them. In the last pic I am sending is all the new info which is not me.

My profile pic they just changed can be found on my friends list album of Christina Gunn Album summer fun 07 or 08 I think. The pics I am sending is your notifications from security team but I never accepted and they were let in anyways. They tried in August but I got to keep it and you can see all the 2 step verifications I have been fighting with to keep my stuff. I changed my email From Ratnutz8@***.com to Ratnutz8888@***o at this time.

My phone number has Always been 231-794-**** and my password was goblue11! or GoBlue11!

Preferred solution: My Facebook account back or full refund of everything I spent on app games that I can no longer get into because of this.

Location: Ludington, Michigan