Verified Reviewer

4.2

My account under the name Lucy Wildes had been hacked and taken over on February 5th of 2022, I ended up creating my new account that same day underneath the name Miranda Wildes. But now my messanger that allows me to Facebook message anyone is no longer letting me send out messages saying that that action has been temporarily unavailable to do.

And I can not find anything wrong with it from my side. The other account that was taken over is now trying to scam others I am friends with and is sending obscene photos of their private parts to others. If that account can be removed and my messanger can be able to work again that would be amazing, but there is no way I can fix this from my side because I have already tried everything I can that I know of from this end.

I would greatly appreciate any response or help. Thank you and I hope you have a lovely day.

Preferred solution: I would like the other account removed and my messanger to work..

Facebook Pros: To reach out to family and friends out of state, It keeps you incontact with friends and family, Good way to stay in touch, Great advertisement.

Facebook Cons: Unable to contact a live person, Extremely long wait times when neeaccount hep, No contact for support.

Comments