Verified Reviewer

1.7

Update by user Dec 26, 2021

--I found the possibility to send an email to press@***.com. 4 weeks ago.

I didn't get an answer.--I found the possibility in messenger chat to send a message to 'Facebook Login Alerts' . 4 weeks ago. Until now not read by facebook.--I found some interesting Zuckerberg quotes (there are many in the communication context, quotes that don't seem to apply to facebook itself...)"Our philosophy is that we care about people first""Facebook was not originally created to be a company.

It was built to accomplish a social mission - to make the world more open and connected""Our mission is to connect every person in the world" . I would like to connect with Zuckerberg himself.

Original review posted by user Nov 23, 2021

My facebook account was hacked September 5th or 6th. Password and emailadress has been changed.

My phonenumber was not linked to the account, but if I had done that, that number too probably would have been changed by the hacker. The second email address in my account doesn't exist any more since some years. My own mistake that I did not correct at the time. The only way now to recover was showing my ID, I did 3 times with different documents but it was not accepted: "the ID-data does not match ours".

Now it seems that even the possibilty to show my ID has been disabled by Facebook, I cannot find it back any more....

With the loss of my personal account I also lost my business-account. Reason to fear for identity abuse.

I had to create a new personal account.

It must be clear for everybody that I'm the only rightful owner, if a live person from Facebook would look at it for 2 minutes the problem would have been solved long ago. If you can help in some way to recover, please do so!

Preferred solution: Recovery of my hacked account (Sept. 5th or 6th). In Facebook -Help there is no solution because all login details have been changed, and showing my ID three times was not accepted. Even showing ID seems to be disabled now. .

Facebook Pros: Please recover.

Facebook Cons: Cant get inn my account, Customer service availability.

Comments