Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 18, 2022

No response from facebook .

Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2022

Well it has been 2 days now since my last e-mail to facebook regarding my account being hacked 12 days ago . I have had no response whatsoever from any of my attempts to contact them .

To add insult to injury, on 12th of March I find out that a payment of £600 was sitting in my pending transaction in my bank account. The recipient was my Paypal FaceBook Ads account. Even though my FB account is supposedly suspended, somehow the hacker has managed to spend £600 on ads account. One of the reasons I was really stressed about my account being hacked ad then suspended was I have an Ads account with a payment source linked to it.

Because my Account was suspended, I am unable to go into the Ads account to see which bank account was set up for the FB Ads account. This would at least have allowed me to control the situation and cancel this payment route. I was however under the impression that because the account was suspended that no action could happen. Boy was I wrong.

HOW did the hacker managed to spend or steal this money on a suspended account?? Unbelievably I have also received one of those password reset e-mails from FB at 12th March again. The hackers are still at it and I have no way of telling FB STOP. All my correspondence is unanswered.

They could unsuspend my account anytime and the hackers could get full control by changing all the contact e-mails etc. Facebook complete lack of response to my previous e-mails regarding the hacking of my account and subsequent suspension has caused me a great deal of stress and personal financial injury. There is no help from Facebook at all.

It is impossible to contact them, no answer either over the phone or via e-malil. Therefore, I am opening a legal Action against Facebook due to fraudulent activity from my supposedly suspended account which has an Ads account linked to it.

User's recommendation: Simply avoid Facebook...

Location: Aberdeen, Scotland