Verified Reviewer

Recently, my Facebook profile Veena Pamela Azmanov was hacked and my payment information was used. The hackers managed to make himself an admin on one of my pages - his name was Lee Hong Du Rc

I believe he violated some FB community standard policies so my account kept getting suspended then disabled.

Today, another admin on my page succeeded in removing this person from my page as an admin.

All these days I wrote to FB repeatedly to help me fix my account but all FB did was disabled me instead of helping me.

All FB had to do was look into my account to see - if it was hacked and stop this person. Let me access the account my account so I could stop this person but all I got was some automated response that continued to disable my account.

By disabling me Facebook only helped the hacker use my money, my profile, and all my personal information.

I am just a simple food blogger but I did spend a lot of my money advertising on Facebook because I had millions of fans who like my work.

I am very disappointed that FB claims to take care of our personal information but instead made me more vulnerable than before.

I wish FB would look into my account and see my profile, my work and they would see that I did not violate anything myself. Please just look at my account and see for yourself - I want my account back.

Thank you for listening.

PS - I did get a few replies from FB saying my id was successfully accepted but...

Veena Pamela Azmanov

User's recommendation: When you disable the account please do give a proper reason and appropriate links to solve the issue. I scouted the internet for solutions and click random links that were not safe including sending my id to some places I wasn't sure were safe just because I was desperate to get my account back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments