My account was deleted. I just want my photos of my daughters when they were born.

At this point you guys are most disgusting company on the face of this earth. With holding a child pictures. I was trying to get a hold of you for the last three days. Theres no way to get a hold of you guys.

This is unbelievably sickening. Im a mother Who is heartbroken because all I want is my childrens pictures. You can reach me at 931-777-****. I cant believe someone to be this cruel.

He said he could download information but where does it download you dont give options you dont give chances. You didnt even allow me to correct the issue. I have never been in trouble on Facebook.

Ive always been nice and courteous to people. You guys are sickening and above all evil.

User's recommendation: If you want your account deleted for just simply selling something. This is the place for you.

Preferred solution: My photos and my love ones pictures .

Facebook Pros: Why was my facebook account disabled.

Facebook Cons: Market place sales, There is no way to get access to my account, Blocked from fb, Garbage.

Location: 29829 Linda Street, Livonia, MI 48154

Comments

Just use your backup of all your pictures. Simple.

@ramjet

where do you get your facebook back up of photos and albums?

Your lack of planning and backups does not create an emergency on anyone but your part.

Facebook Reviews