Verified Reviewer

Dear facebook support,

Hope all is well with you.

My name is Ahmed Raza and the facebook account is on my nick name which is Ahmed kool. The email used for the account is ramzan_sajjid2000@***.com where the mobile numbers used for it are (009715****4900, 009715****7491 and 009715****7200) My date of birth is 23-february-1993.

Please be informed that since yesterday my facebook account has been hacked by an anonymous person due to which am in hypertension as my many other accounts i.e tiktok, instagram, pubg mobile and call of duty mobile are linked to my this facebook account.

Am an active user of facebook since 2009 and have connected to my family members in which i have many numerous memories shared, even having my accounts security on high alert was not expecting this would happen with me.

Now when i try to log in they say authentication failed try again have attached a picture of it and once i manage to change my password than they send me to a page where they say i have violated the security guidelines by posting sexual content which is not possible as seeing my previous history you would know am a religious person and i dont do such acts also i have agreed on the terms and conditions of the facebook policy so wouldnt go against it. Once i am on a page where we can access to password change it says that i have tried too many times so have to wait for 24 hours keeping in mind that i have tried only once and not too many times.

Therefore, this is my humble request to kindly grant the access of my facebook back to me which will be highly appreciated and also i trust that facebook keeps the data of their customers safe as those are confidential.

Willing to hear from you at the earliest.

Kind Regards,