Hello,

I need help with my FB account (Sam Slais).

My account is restricted from advertising for unknown reasons, and I tried many times to file for review, but I had problem with filing that was incomplete. I seek for help by submitting complaints since March 2021.

I know with Covid-19 was busy and hard time however, my business is going bad because of this situation.

From the beginnings, I was trying to open a business page Prime Automotive LLC for my family used auto dealership (that I manage personally and electronically not owned) to post all my vehicle at marketplace.

Honestly, I dont know anything about doing all the above, so I contacted the Facebook marketing specialist who told me that I am eligible to advertise and help me doing the first and only post and them my account Restricted and I didnt know why and what to do.

Now again, am looking for your help to fix my account and help me grow my family business at your app. If you cant, please advise me with the right way to fix it.

Sam Slais

Email : Samar.salais@***.com

Cell: 720755**** call

User's recommendation: need to unrestricted my account and help with advertising.

Location: Denver, Colorado