Verified Reviewer

As of December 6, 2021 they locked my account. After logging in with my password they redirect me to a page stating my account was locked because someone else was logging into my account and that I'd have to go thru some verification process to get it unlocked.

I tried following prompt. They would send a security code to my email address. Problem is I have an obsolete email and so I clicked other options so they could send me the code to my phone which is still good and they have it on file. But it kept ignoring the other options button and attempting to send the code to that obsolete email address.

I tried calling them numerous times but nobody answered the phone. I emailed them and no response. It is two weeks already. It is frustrating that their system is not working in terms of taking my phone number but not using that for verification process.

What the *** are they doing with my phone number then? Simply selling it to make some pennies?

User's recommendation: I cannot say Facebook is fraud but I am sure they are making enough money to pay some employees for customer service purpose, unless they can afford to design their page so it works flawlessly. People raise your voice. Thanks.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Social network.

Facebook Cons: No customer service.

Comments