Verified Reviewer

I need to find out why my account is locked out since December 8th. I have sent my picture of my ID and i have done with everytime i try to get into my account.

I had one account that was hacked so i had another account and now that one is locked out. I would love to have a real person call me regarding this. I am not get anywhere from any sites to talk to someone. I have tried calling a phone number that is a joke.

I want my accounts back. Please have someone call or email me back. My main account that was hacked (Steph Zirzow-Engerson). And now my back up account (Stephanie Zirzow-Engerson) is now locked out.

I have scanned my ID ever since December 8th and i still cant get into my account.

What more do i have to do in order to get to talk to someone to get my account back? I am getting extremely upset since this is the only way to stay in contact with my friends and family.

Preferred solution: Accounts locked out.

Location: Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin