Verified Reviewer

Hello! I've been having some trouble logging into my facebook account :( i tried logging in to my facebook account through microsoft edge but since it is a new browser and I've never used facebook on there before, it locked me out of my account on all other past devices I've used.

Now when I try to log in on any device, it asks for confirmation through either sending a code to my email, approving my sign in through another device, or through identifying past comments i made. The last 2 options don't work, the 3rd one had an error even if I got all the comments right. I cannot also send a code to my email because i no longer have access to that email address. I have important contacts on my messenger and I need to go back to those conversations, so this facebook account means a lot to me.

It would be such a hassle to create a new one, so i'm hoping I can ask help to recover this account and next time change the email linked to my account. Hope I can ask help about this :( Thank you.

Facebook account name: Justine Camille Narvios

Email linked to facebook account: justinecamillenarvios@***.com

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Great tool to stay in touch, Connecting with friends.

Facebook Cons: Plz recover my facebook account.

Location: Cebu City, Cebu

Comments

GOOD LUCK IM GOING THREW THE SAME THING BUT SOMEONE IS ACTING LIKE THEY ARE ME AND FACEBOOK WILL DO NOTHING

Facebook Reviews