Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

My account has been restricted for ads without detailed reason or explanation on Instagram and on Facebook. Instagram States that they have found an unusual activity with my account so, its been disabled.

I should verify my account to run ads again. Meanwhile, Facebook is also saying that my account is restricted from advertising because, it didn't comply with Facebook advertising policies or other standards. This doesn't sound like Facebook working together with Instagram to me.

Because, you cannot just say this without letting your customers know what exactly has gone wrong to fix. Facebook is also asking to put in my my account details which i find it very uncomfortable to do because, i feel like its a scam and if its not a scam and this is coming from Facebook then, i think Facebook is being unprofessional.

Please can this be looked into asap as i had other promotions going before this issue.

Thanks

Eugene

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments