Verified Reviewer

3.3

I accepted a decision that I had violated community standards without being made aware that this decision may result in my being banned. I was posting a picture of a burn I received from radiation treatment for cancer.

The photo was flagged by the robots as nudity. I was posting in comments in a closed group. The photo does not violate community standards against showing nudity. I received a 30 day ban.

I am going into hospital soon for 3 weeks for surgery and I will have no visitors while I am there. I would like to be able to communicate with my friends and family on Facebook while I am recovering from surgery. Please look into my recent violation.

I am not here to post nudity or anything else offensive. My account name is John.Wynne.

User's recommendation: do not agree with a decision you will not be able to appeal if the sentence is harsh.

Preferred solution: Account Restriction removed. .

Comments