Verified Reviewer

Good afternoon. My account was recently restricted for 24 hours.

I find this unfair and absolutely ridiculous. I told one of my best friends I was going to cut him after he said he was going to beat me. Obviously if whoever is in charge of this censor BS would've read the whole thread they would have known we were joking, and we know each other well. If we can't kid around with our friends and have fun without the threat of being suspended, what is the point?

By the way, my friend didn't get in trouble, not even a warning, and he's the one who started the silly thing. Anyway I understand censoring minors, but us adults should be able to speak freely sense we do have freedom of speech, or I thought we did before all this app cared about were peoples feelings. Words are just words.

If you cant take jokes without getting offended then these people need to stay off social media. Stop trying to control us!

Preferred solution: My account not be restricted .

Location: Mableton, Georgia